Adkins and Cheurfi are delighted to be recruiting a cook for a large contract catering site. Are you actively looking for a new role? The role is to start in January, this could be a great fresh start for 2024. You will be working weekdays 6am to 2pm, no weekends to work! The wage starts at £21k but if you are successful for an interview this can be discussed.
This role is perfect for someone looking for the next step in their career, our client is lookign for longevity within this role with options to work at different venues and also progression within the business.
- Assist the Manager with the running of the kitchen & café.
- Manage the production of food to order.
- Assist in some of the administration where needed; typically managing stock levels and ordering from suppliers
- Work alongside serving prisoners and support their training.
What we want from you:
- Have experience working in Catering.
- Possess a high-level food safety qualification. (Level 3 and above).
- To be able to work in a team and communicate well with others.
- A willingness to learn new things.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking