Contract Catering Chefs
Contract Catering Chefs needed
Don’t be fooled by the heatwave, Autumn is creeping up and September is just around the corner. With that in mind we are seeking to add to our brigade of experienced contract catering chefs for term time assignments in schools, universities and similar sites throughout the North East.
Are you a seasoned veteran in the kitchen who would like to have weekends to yourself? Are you looking for a better work life balance? Then read on…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality, fresh food in large volumes to tight deadlines.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures and maintain all records as required.
- Handle stock effectively with minimum waste.
- Work as part of an efficient team, delegating to catering assistants as necessary.
- Ensuring the kitchen and serving area are left clean and tidy.
- Communicating with other departments.
- Serving food on a counter at some sites.
- Typical shifts 6-8 hours weekdays.
You must be:
- In possession of an in date DBS certificate or be willing to complete one.
- Have completed a Food Hygiene certificate or be willing to complete one.
- One year’s experience minimum in an equivalent role in a similar kitchen.
- A great communicator – both literally and orally.
- An efficient, capable and proactive chef.
- Punctual and reliable.
- A quick learner with a can do attitude.
Why apply to be one of our contract catering chefs:
- Get paid a good hourly rate for every hour you work.
- Spend weekends at home with your family.
- Try out different kitchens before accepting your next permanent job.
- Free on site parking.
- Free uniform.
- Free career advice and 24/7 support.
If you are interested in becoming one of our in demand Adkins and Cheurfi contract catering chefs then apply today.