Conference & Banqueting Chef
City Centre based hotel & fine dining restaurant is looking for a Conference & Banqueting Chef to join the team with an Immediate start
-Competitive Salary of £25000 per year
-Free Parking and Uniform
-Excellent team and Head Chef
- Must be able to competently supervise all C&B events.
- To lead, manage and inspire colleagues to deliver outstanding food.
- Responsible for maintaining good staff welfare.
- Training and development of all staff using the company procedures.
- To attend team meetings and let the Executive chef know of any feedback that needs to come up from the staff
- To ensure all products entering and leaving the kitchens are to the set standards
- Have good organisational skills and comfortable working in a high-level pressured environment.
- Follow and manage all HACCAP procedures set with the kitchen management team
- To ensure the training and standards are always kept
- Run an organised efficient clean section
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Have excellent knowledge of rational regen menu system.
- Have experience with C&B events of all kinds, including but not limited to banqueting for up to 110 PAX, hot and cold buffets
- To be presentable and smart in appearance always.
- To treat customers and team members with respect.
- To enjoy going the extra mile for guests, in providing them an enjoyable experience
- Show quality leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, quick thinking and welcoming personality
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Self-motivated and present a professional persona
- Solid leadership skills
- Reliable and conscientious
- A flexible approach to work required given circumstances
- Held a similar position within a quality graded establishment
- Can do attitude
- Team player