Commis Chef Requiredpermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi are excited to be recruiting a Commis Chef for a well renowned restaurant in Newcastle City Centre.
As a Commis Chef you will take your first steps to becoming a vital part of their high-performing team. Spending your days serving delicious food in a well-equipped kitchen, developing your skills under the guidance of our talented Chefs.
If you are a team player who is committed to achieving the very best, this could be the role for you. We are looking for someone with a passion for food and the drive to develop.
It’s a great opportunity for someone with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking the first step in their career.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day operations of any given section.
- Work alongside the chef and maintain the standards put in place by the kitchen management team
- Work alongside the chefs and senior management team to deliver the standards and practices that the owners require
- Work alongside the Front of house team, ensuring both areas of the team are in unity
- Assist and manage and maintain the health and hygiene practices of your section and other areas of the kitchen
- Commis chef level experience
- Great time management skills
- Friendly personality
- Driven character
This is a very exciting position for a Commis Chef looking to kickstart their career.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 5166118