Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are recruiting for a Commis Chef to join our in-flight services client based at Newcastle Airport.
Please note this is a full-time, 40-hour contract across week days and weekends. Day shifts only, latest finish is 5pm. The site is easily accessed by public transport.
Our client is offering a competitive rate of pay of £12.53 per hour for this vacancy, you will be joining a small team producing meals for first, business and economy class passengers.
Responsibilities will include;
- Participate in food presentations for our airline customers
- Preparing, cooking and presenting a range of dishes
- Maintaining a clean and safe workstation
- Working in a manner that promotes good health and safety practices
- Working as part of a team in a customer centric environment
- You will also be required to undertake some manual handling/bending and reaching as part of your normal duties
Candidates will/should have;
- Either City & Guilds 706/1 or 2 or NVQ Level 1 or 2
- Previous catering experience
- Fully knife trained
- Ability to work on a shift basis
Company benefits include on-site parking, free meals on shift, dental, optical and treatment cover. To be considered for this vacancy, please apply as interviews to take place immediately.