Chef Manager Sociable hours
CHEF MANAGER SOCIABLE HOURS
WANTED FOR ONSITE MUSEUM CAFÉ / RESTAURANT
We are looking for a chef manager to head up kitchen within an upmarket tourist attraction cafe.
Serving fresh seasonal produce from breakfast through to lunch.
Also popular with guests is the afternoon teas which are served with fresh homemade cakes and scones.
Salary: £22,000 -25,000 pa.
Shift Pattern: 5 days per week.
Free Onsite Parking.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the kitchen and kitchen team.
- Reporting to and liaise with the Café Manager.
- liaise with senior heads of departments.
- Plan Seasonal Menus.
- Food Costings.
- Exceed GP targets.
- Ensure strict Health and Hygiene procedures are followed.
- Ensure cleaning schedules and equipment check records are filled in accordingly.
- Correct ordering of stock following the company’s guidelines and policies.
- Recruit and train the kitchen team.
- Organise rotas, holidays and fill out all relevant paperwork associated with management of staff.
- Professional manner and excellent level of customer service to be carried out always.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and service levels are delivered to a high standard.
- Deal with complaints effectively and in a courteous manner.
- You will be required to work the occasional weekend and bank holiday.
An excellent working environment with sociable hours.
This job won’t be on the market long. Apply today for immediate review.