Adkins and Cheurfi are currently recruiting a Chef manager for a educational setting. Are you currently working in a school but wanting a change? This job could be great for you.
This role is for a strong ambitious Chef manager who will be able to work alongisde a cook and kithchen assistants. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on active Chef Manager effectively leading the team, establishing good communication and sharing best practice to ensure the department deliver the required level of service at all times.Cooking for service daily, including breakfast, break and lunch and supporting academy functions as required, whilst ensuring the quality, presentation and service of refreshments presents a positive image of the academy
- Supervising teams to ensure we continue to deliver impeccable food and customer service
- Overseeing the efficiency of all in-unit operations, including managing inventories, monitoring budgets, and implementing action plans
- Communicating regularly with your line manager to monitor KPIs and targets
- Identifying opportunities for new service concepts to drive sales
- Liaising between customers and our internal teams to ensure we continue to exceed expectations
- Supporting and training our teams, leading from the front to make sure everyone can excel in their role
- Implementing and reviewing Health & Safety standards to ensure compliance across all catering and service teams.