Chef de Partie – Barrow-in-Furness
Hotel Chef de Partie needed for a stunning hotel situated in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria.
Our client, a luxury Lake District hotel, set in 14 acres of landscaped grounds on the doorstep of the Southern Lake District, a stunning, award-winning wedding venue.
We are recruiting for an ambitious, motivated and passionate Chef de Partie to join the well-established kitchen team and join the talented head chef in the production of his locally sourced menus. The Head Chef at this venue takes pride in producing a seasonal menu that suits many different palates and appeals to a wide selection of clientele in the hotel’s recent Rosette-awarded restaurant.
Hotel Chef de Partie – responsibilities:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high-quality cuisine within your section, eg. sauce, grill, larder…
- Reporting to the head chef and working as part of a team to ensure a smooth service
- Overseeing all maintenance and health and safety within your section
- Communicating all issues within the team
- Using customer feedback to constantly improve your offerings
- Prep event food as required
You must be:
- Experienced working in high quality, fresh food kitchens.
- Able to work calmly under pressure without compromising your standards
- A dedicated, passionate chef with a genuine passion for producing the best dishes
- A good team player
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Professional Cookery
- Physically fit
Why apply for this Hotel Chef de Partie position?
- Work in a friendly environment with a high achieving team
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent ongoing training
- Scope for career progression
- Flexible employer
- Accommodation available locally (initial live-in could be made available.)
If you are interested in joining the team as Hotel Chef de partie at this beautiful location then please apply today.