Chef de Partie
Boutique Hotel – Northumberland – Hexham
We are recruiting a chef de partie on behalf of our client a boutique Hexham hotel.
You will be responsible with supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in running a successful kitchen. Cooking food to a high standard.
As Chef de Partie, you must be able to follow recipes and make dishes using fresh ingredients.
Food presentation is paramount so excellent attention to detail is a must.
As Chef de Partie, you will receive ongoing training and have the desire to want to progress in your career.
You will be expected to keep up to date with all the latest food trends and be passionate about cooking and wanting to learn new skills.
The role will suit someone who has had previous experience working within a hotel or fine-dining kitchen.
- 2 years relevant experience working with fresh ingredients & produce
- Knowledge of kitchen compliance and health & safety procedures
- Team player who gets on well with others
- Excellent Food presentation skills
- Ability to follow instructions and follow recipes
Immediate start date available