Chef de Partiepermanent
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie on behalf of a new-build, upper tier hotel located near to The Sage, Newcastle.
30 hour contract, potential of overtime available. £11.50-£12.50 per hour.
You will play a vital role in hotel’s culinary team, your primary responsibility will be to oversee and manage a specific section of the kitchen, ensuring the highest quality of food preparation and presentation. You will collaborate with the culinary team to maintain consistency, uphold hygiene standards, and contribute to an exceptional dining experience for hotel guests.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within the brand standards.
- Managing and training commis working with you.
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
If you meet the criteria and feel passionate about delivering operational excellence and the exceeding customers’ expectations, then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0191 5166118