Casual Event Chefs Required – Newcastle
Event Chefs Required for Flexible Work in Newcastle
Here at Adkins and Cheurfi we are looking to recruit experienced event chefs for top hospitality areas across Newcastle.
- Cooking and preparing food to a high standard.
- Abiding by kitchen health and safety procedures at all times.
- Working efficiently and tidy.
- To assist on any station that is required.
- Prepare and plate all dishes required.
- Ensure all food is prepared with high attention to allergies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced kitchen.
- Good communication skills.
- Great team player with a strong positive attitude.
- Can work independently and use initiative.
- Able to follow instructions.
- A food hygiene level 2 certificate is desirable but not essential
- Possess your own chef whites and knives
Being a flexible position the working hours will vary week to week (depending on event days) and hours will on average be between 8-10.
Are you looking for some extra work to fit around your schedule?
Apply today – email your CV to email@example.com or call 01915166118 for more information.