Café Manager (Maternity Cover)permanent
Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Café Manager (Maternity Cover) for a well-known Garden Centre site in Stanmore.
About the company:
This Garden Centre site is one of 16 family owned sites throughout Surrey, Sussex, Middlesex and Berkshire. The organisation is committed to growing the business and promoting the highest standards in horticulture, catering, and retail.
About the role:
As a Café Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide maternity cover management support to one of our award-winning restaurants. Working closely with the Group Catering Manager to help the business to succeed. Rota: Full Time, 42.5 hours including alternate weekends.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- New ideas for building sales and profit are generated and effectively communicated to teams.
- Ensure excellence of customer service is achieved throughout the restaurant.
- Work closely and effectively with catering managers to ensure purchasing is within the company product range.
- Understand the business plan and actively participate in delivering it’s goals
- Create performance monitors – product, service and people performance- and review regularly.
- Appropriately plan and utilise department resources to achieve targets.
Rewards & benefits:
- Employee Discount – 50% in Restaurants and 10% in Garden Centre on joining, increasing to 20% after 3 months service, 25% after 2 years’ service and 30% after 5 years’ service.
- Holiday (including bank holidays) – 5.6 weeks on joining increasing to 6.2 week after 2 years’ service and 6.6 weeks after 5 years’ service.
- Bonus – We reward our employees with a non-contractual bonus at Christmas, based on the profit of the company in any financial year.(first year is dependent on start date.)
- Pension – We are all aware of how important it is to save for our retirement. We offer a Defined Contribution Pension Plan to new employees. If you pay into the plan and meet the government criteria, the company will too, and these contributions will be invested.
- Attendance – Our employees with 100% attendance in a financial year, are rewa
- rded with Squire’s gift vouchers.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: Until May 2024.
Salary: £34,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Apply now, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org