Bar / Restaurant Supervisor
We are recruiting x2 bar/restaurant supervisors on behalf of an award-winning, boutique hotel group situated in Newcastle and Northumberland.
There is a highly rated on-site bar/restaurant in both venues which offers a wide variety of food and drink to suit all tastes. As assistant bar /restaurant supervisor you would work closely with the general manager of the F&B facilities to maintain the high standards of customer service already in place.
There is live-in accommodation for the Northumberland site with access to a company vehicle. There is onsite parking at both sites.
This client has an excellent reputation as an employer and there is scope for career progression for the right candidate. This role would suit a customer-focused individual with an energetic and positive attitude.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the bar/restaurant – under the direction of the general manager.
- Assisting with the smooth running of weddings and events
- Serving guests as required, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Leading a small, dedicated team in daily operations.
- Responsible for staff training, coaching and morale.
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations and maintaining records to meet company standards.
- Stock control, ordering, and taking deliveries.
- Cellar management.
- Dealing with customer queries as they arise.
- Maximising food and beverage revenue at every opportunity.
Am I the right person for the job?
The right candidate will:
- Have experience in a bar/restaurant supervisor position. One year minimum.
- Have a good knowledge of food and beverage as a whole.
- Be willing to learn and train others on brand standards and procedures.
- Be a proactive, forward-thinking individual with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Live near to the site or be willing to live in.
- Be physically fit and able to work under pressure.
This position would suit some one looking to further their hospitality career within the British tourism industry. If you love hospitality and love the great outdoors then this could be the job for you. If you think you are the right person then apply now
We would also consider a 3-6 month contract for the Northumberland site if someone was only seeking temporary employment.