Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager
We are delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Conference and Banqueting Manager to join our esteemed client based in Stockton-on-Tees. You will be joining a young and vibrant team of hospitality professionals during a busy period of Conferences and Events.
Please note this is a 4-day working week on a 40-hour contract, a mix of weekends and evenings will be expected.
Further information about the role:
- Experience is essential for this role, experienced supervisors looking for their next step will also be considered.
- Working closely with the Conference and Banqueting Manager to run a full calendar of weddings and events ranging up to 800 guests.
- Develop, mentor and train the team to deliver a first class guest experience.
- Take responsibility for bar and cellar areas and maintaining cleanliness of the stores and service areas.
- Attend weekly meetings and work closely with Wedding and Events Coordinators.
- Independently take responsibility for weddings and events, running them on time and to the event synopsis in the absence of the C&B Manager
- Develop and amend SOPs as required.
- Constantly work towards the development and improvement of the department
Company benefits to include:
- 4-day working week
- Company discounts throughout the estate
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Friendly and vibrant working environment
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
Please apply now to be considered, interviews to take place immediately.
From £24,000 onwards, based on experience.