Agency Chef – North East of England – Newcastle/Northumberland
Adkins and Cheurfi are looking to grow our team of Agency Chefs to work in ongoing contracts across the North East of England.
We offer excellent pay rates and flexibility to suit your lifestyle and make the transition to working as an Agency Relief Chef a realistic option to Chefs who are looking for a change in their career.
Adkins & Cheurfi work with the majority of the major hotels and restaurants within the region and also offer contracts with live-in accommodation over in the Lake District and throughout North Yorkshire.
We are proud to work with some of the most highly respected Hospitality clients and supply chefs to fine dining restaurants and Hotels up to 3 Rosette standard.
As an Agency Chef, your responsibilities will include :
- Working in restaurants and Hotels with a variety of different menus
- Work with Hotels up to Rosette level
- Working on conferencing and banqueting at some locations
- Supporting weddings, events, and functions throughout the year
- Working within cafés and restaurants within office buildings and factories
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Agency Chef role
- Due diligence with records, and health & Safety procedures
- Ability to follow recipe specifications and guidance from different venues
- Ability to work well in a committed team environment
- At least 2 years kitchen experience
- NVQ or Equivalent in Professional Cookery / Hospitality & Catering