Demi Chef de Partie
Demi Chef de Partie
Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting on behalf of our client, a beautiful 5 star Spa Hotel based just south of Sunderland in County Durham, as they search for a new Demi Chef de Partie to join the established brigade. Situated amidst 37 acres of landscaped gardens in a striking cliff top location, this immaculately restored Georgian country house fuses contemporary luxury with classical elegance to create a truly magnificent hotel.
Offering a fantastic salary of £21,000, and the opportunity to live in on site, this is a rare chance to work and train under some of the regions most talented chefs. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience in a kitchen at Commi level or above and will be looking for a chance to grow there career in a modern, 5-star hotel with genuine career opportunities.
To assist in the preparation of food for guests and staff under the supervision of your Chef
de Partie/ Sous Chef.
- To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Head Chef’s
- To assist with other sections or help with other duties
- To maintain and achieve a high standard of food quality, preparation, production and
to assist in service under guidance from the Chef de Parties, Sous Chef or the
- To aid in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives and helping
Commis Chefs learn to improve their ability.
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie.
- To keep high standards of cleanliness on section were employed, also to assist in any
job regarding hygiene, cleanliness asked for by Sous Chefs/ Executive Chef.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner
- To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen.
- To comply with all Hotel and Company policies.
- To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Executive Chef for your own development.
- To carry out any reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Kitchen
Why should I apply?
- Ongoing training and development in a fine dining establishment
- Live in accommodation available
- Career development and progression
Apply today if you believe this is the role for you