Adkins and Cheurfi are looking to grow our team of Temporary Chefs to work in ongoing contracts across the North East of England. Part time and Full time hours available with options to progress to permanent contract from temporary.
We offer excellent pay rates (getting paid for every hour you work! ) and flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
Adkins & Cheurfi work with the majority of the major hotels and restaurants within the region and also offer contracts with live-in accommodation over in the Lake District and throughout North Yorkshire.
We are proud to work with some of the most highly respected Hospitality clients and supply chefs to fine dining restaurants and Hotels up to 3 Rosette standard.
As a Temporary Chef, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in restaurants and Hotels with a variety of different menus
- Working on conferencing and banqueting at some locations
- Supporting weddings, events, and functions throughout the year
- Working within cafés and restaurants within office buildings and factories
- Friendly and positive attitude, with the ability to work as part of a
team or independently when needed
- Assist other areas of the kitchen wherever necessary and maintain good
working relationship with your peers
- A strong understanding of health and safety, and food safety regulations
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Agency Chef role:
- Due diligence with records, and health & Safety procedures
- Ability to follow recipe specifications and guidance from different venues
- Ability to work well in a committed team environment
- At least 2 years kitchen experience
- NVQ or Equivalent in Professional Cookery / Hospitality & Catering
- Work through Adkins and Cheurfi with the option of PAYE which will guarantee you furlough payments should the industry close again
- Holiday pay and flexibility within reason
- Free uniform
- Free parking
- Improved rates
If you think you might be a good fit as Temporary Chef then get in touch with us to have a chat.