School Kitchen Assistantstemp
Kitchen Assistant – ENHANCED DBS NEEDED
– Assist in food preparation and cooking under the direction of the head chef
– Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment, utensils, and work areas– Wash dishes, pots, pans, and other kitchen items
– Assist with receiving and storing food supplies
– Help with inventory management and stock rotation
– Follow all safety and sanitation procedures in the kitchen
– Assist in setting up and breaking down catering events
– Provide support to the kitchen team as needed
– Previous experience working in a kitchen or food service environment is preferred but not required
– Basic knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills
We offer competitive pay and opportunities for growth within our catering company. If you are passionate about food and enjoy working in a dynamic kitchen environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the office on 0191 5166 118.