Relief Chefs Requiredtemp
Adkins and Cheurfi are looking to grow our team of Relief Chefs to work in ongoing contracts in the North of England.
I am currently looking to recruit a number of Relief Chefs across the North of England, we are looking to build a strong team of Relief Chefs.
We offer excellent rates of pay and flexibility to suit your needs and lifestyle and help make the transition to working as a Relief Chef a realistic option to Chefs who are looking for a change in their career.
At Adkins & Cheurfi we work with the majority of major hotels and restaurants within the North of England supplying chefs to hotels and restaurants up to 3 Rosette standard, we can also offer contracts with live-in accommodation.
As a Relief Chef, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in restaurants and Hotels with a variety of different menus
- Working on conferencing and banqueting at some locations
- Supporting weddings, events, and functions throughout the year
- Working within cafés and restaurants within office buildings and factories
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Agency Chef role:
- Due diligence with records, and health & Safety procedures
- Ability to follow recipe specifications and guidance from different venues
- Ability to work well in a committed team environment
- At least 2 years kitchen experience
- NVQ or Equivalent in Professional Cookery / Hospitality & Catering