We currently have an opportunity for a Nursery Cook to join a luxury private nursery in the Durham area. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an impressive nursery in a lovely area amongst a strong and supportive team.
As a candidate you must be;
- Warm, approachable and friendly
- Enthusiastic about food and healthy food
- Team worker with a can do attitude
- Knowledge of food and nutrition
You will be richly rewarded with
- A competitive wage
- Secure ongoing employment
- Control of your own kitchen
- Working amongst a well established supportive team
- A bright and friendly working environment
Your daily responsibilities will be to prepare lunches for the children and staff of the Nursery. Maintaining kitchen cleanliness and hygiene standards. You will also be responsible for the prep of afternoon sandwiches and cakes for the children. The nursery also has cultivated its own small veg and herb garden that you can use.
All applicants interested in this opportunity should contact Danielle direct on 07398739539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org