Adkins & Cheurfi are an established hospitality agency providing work all year round for skilled chefs and other hospitality professionals.
As a part of our team, you would have the opportunity to ply your trade in some of the regions top venues.
We work with a mix of hotels, restaurants, event venues, stadiums, educational and contract catering sites, and industrial facilities across the region.
We can offer full time/part time or casual employment. As an established agency we can offer you work all year round.
We work with you, to match your individual skill set and particular needs to the right employer.
Upon gaining employment with us you will have a dedicated consultant who you can always call upon if you need any help, support or advice.
– Prepare and cook food according to recipes and quality standards
– Ensure the kitchen is clean, organized, and stocked with necessary ingredients and supplies
– Collaborate with the team to create new menu items and specials
– Monitor food inventory and order supplies as needed
– Adhere to all health and safety regulations
– Proven experience as a Chef or Cook in a professional kitchen
– Knowledge of various cooking techniques and cuisines
– Familiarity with kitchen equipment and utensils
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Salary: £13.00-£18.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0191 5166118 to discuss this further.