Kitchen Porter – Immediate Starttemp
Adkins and Cheurfi are looking for a reliable kitchen porter to work part-time hours at various hospitality venues in Newcastle and Sunderland, working alongside a friendly team as a helping hand.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment, being a key role of the kitchen team.
- Ensuring the kitchen is consistently clean and hygienic
- Washing dishes, pots and pans
- Assisting chefs and kitchen team – occasionally assisting with food prep
- Past experience is ideal
- Reliable and punctual
- Driving is not essential but is advantageous.
- Staff uniform
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free certified level 2 food hygiene training offered
Apply today and we will be in touch to discuss the role & next steps.
Follow the links below for more of our exciting job opportunities!