Kitchen Porter – Back of House – North Easttemp
Adkins & Cheurfi are looking to recruit Kitchen Porters to join our growing team in the North East area.
Our kitchen porters have the chance to work in a variety of different kitchens across the North East of England. The variety in location gives the right candidate the unique opportunity to hone their skills in a number of locations and environments. Working with Adkins & Cheurfi provides the chance to work with an award winning recruitment agency in the hospitality sector, meaning you’ll never be short of potential work. Kitchen porter work can be very demanding in that you need to follow a strict regime on a timescale so we need to know that our workers have experience in the right areas and an attitude that we believe will make for a good fit.
Successful applicants will be:
- Smart and presentable
- Punctual and reliable
- Experienced in both hotel kitchen porter work and restaurants
- Aware of COSHH
- Able to follow instruction and work from their own initiative
- Good communicators
- Able to make their own way to work with the correct uniform
- Able to work well under pressure
Why should you apply?
- Avoid the drudge of working in the same kitchen week in, week out.
- Choose shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Get paid weekly every Friday
- Get paid for every minute you work on shift
- Immediate starts available
- With temp-perm jobs available you get the chance to try out a kitchen before you commit to a permanent job role
If you want to join our team of kitchen porters then call us today or email your CV to email@example.com