Adkins & Cheurfi are working with a Boutique Pub restaurant in North Yorkshire who are looking to recruit a Head Chef to lead the food offering for this eclectic venue.
The suitable Head Chef would be earning a salary of £32,000 per year and have sole responsibility for the food offering at the venue including menu planning, development, organisation of small gatherings in the private dining area including Weddings and Shoot parties. Our client is looking for an immediate start, ideally from the beginning of May ready for the venue to re-open on the 17th of May. The Head Chef would be used to working with fresh seasonal produce and happy working with game produce.
• Produce high-quality fresh food for guests who dine at the restaurant
• Lead the food offering for the restaurant
• Sole responsibility of the menu planning using fresh local produce
• Along with the General Manager lead on the recruitment for the kitchen team to build this as the dining trade grows
• Stock management including costings of dishes and working with local suppliers
• Staff management including training and planning of rota’s
• Meeting with party organisers to plan the food for events
• City & Guilds or NVQ Qualifications in Catering/Professional Cookery
• Food Safety Level 2 or Higher
• Previous Head Chef/Senior Sous Chef Experience
• Own transport due to location
• Experience with weddings/private events