Flexible Kitchen Porter Work in Newcastle!
Adkins and Cheurfi Recruitment are always on the hunt for passionate hospitality staff to work across various events and venues in Newcastle Upon Tyne and the North East.
Working for Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment, you will gain great experience within hospitality environments in Kitchen Porter and Kitchen Assistants. Not only will you have exclusive access to the regions top venues & events, you can pick and choose your shifts to work around your schedule! Our flexible work opportunities are PERFECT for students or for those looking for extra work around their current role.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay, all of our Kitchen Porter jobs are £9.00 and above
- Flexible work opportunities
- Work in the regions top venues and events
- Supportive and friendly team
- Weekly pay including accumulative Holiday Pay!
- Hospitality work experience to give your CV that extra umph!
What does Kitchen Porter work involve?:
- Washing pots and pans
- Keeping floors and work spaces clean and tidy
- Sanitising food preparation areas
- Occasionally helping with food prep work.
- Ultimately, you’ll help our kitchen adhere to health standards and serve customers faster
What we need from you:
- Passion and drive to deliver excellent service
- Commitment to our organisation
- Ability to follow direction at events
- Right to work in the UK
- To represent Adkins & Cheurfi to the best standard
If this sounds like you would be the ideal candidate- don’t hesitate to get in touch with Lucy on 07983526318 or at email@example.com!