Educational service kitchen assistant/cleanerstemp
Adkins and cheurfi are looking for both kitchen assistants and cleaners for a prestigious educational adventure training facility. If you are in the NE46 area and are looking for full time employment, please get in touch via 0191 516 6118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are considering this, please be aware that if you have a DBS it would be necessary.
KA responsibilities :
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils and dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking foodstuffs and helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Cleaning the food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas
- check and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
- maintain record of related expenditure
- polish silverware
- clean kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards
- clean appliances