Adkins and Cheurfi are looking to grow our team of Relief Chefs to work in ongoing contracts in the North of England, particularly in County Durham, North Yorkshire, and Darlington
We offer excellent rates of pay for relief chefs and flexibility to suit your needs and lifestyle and help make the transition to working as a Relief Chef a realistic option for Chefs who are looking for a change in their career.
At Adkins & Cheurfi we work with the majority of major hotels, schools, Universities, and restaurants within the North of England supplying chefs to hotels and restaurants up to 3 Rosette standard, we can also offer contracts with live-in accommodation.
As a Relief Chef, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in restaurants and Hotels with a variety of different menus
- Working on conferencing and banqueting at some locations
- Supporting weddings, events, and functions throughout the year
- Working within cafés and restaurants within office buildings and factories
- Schoolwork during term time, with DBS provided
- Major Universities in the NE are supplied with relief chefs
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Agency Chef role:
- Due diligence with records, and health and safety procedures
- Ability to follow recipe specifications and guidance from different venues
- Ability to work well in a committed team environment
- At least 2 years of kitchen experience
- NVQ or Equivalent in Professional Cookery / Hospitality & Catering