Adkins and Cheurfi are looking for an experienced Sous chef to work in a warm, cosy country pub in Penrith with amazing breathtaking views.
The perfect candidate will have experience at Sous Chef level within a restaurant, hotel or fresh food dining. The role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career-driven chef.
* Assisting the head chef with creating menus and dishes
* Following budgets
* Ensure that food is top quality
* Managing and working closely with other chefs of all levels
* Responsible for health and safety in the kitchen
* Responsible for food hygiene practices
* Ensuring all kitchen staff meet all regulations i.e. food safety guidelines and sanitary
* Maintain a positive attitude in the kitchen
* Monitoring and controlling stock levels
£30,000 per annum
10-12 hour Shifts
50 hours a week
Accommodation is available
Full-time / Permanent