Wedding & Events Coordinator Needed in North Tyneside
Wedding & Events Coordinator Needed for Top North East Venue
We are looking for an experienced Wedding and Events Coordinator to support the administration team at an established venue in the North East of England. The venue has had a very successful year and is looking to develop the events side of the business further.
- Responsible for marketing, selling and managing the conference and banqueting facilities.
- Responsible for ensuring every event is organised effectively and efficiently.
- Making sure all events are in line with company regulations and customer expectations.
- Will have an input into the development of weddings and events at this iconic venue.
- The wedding and events coordinator will report directly to the general manager.
- Primarily office based but will require an operational understanding.
- Competitive salary (may be an opportunity for a bonus).
- Will be entitled to a share of the staff tips, distributed every 4 weeks.
- Working days will be 5 out of 7 in line with business needs.
Ideal Candidate will be:
- Available to start immediately.
- Familiar with organising weddings, funeral receptions, conferences and other events.
- Highly motivated and energetic, hungry and driven.
- Equipped with at least 1 years experience planning and organising events
- Experienced to a supervisor or manager level in a front of house role (preferred but not essential)
Please call Ashleigh on 0191 5166118 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com to apply.