Temporary Chef – North East
ADKINS & CHEURFI RECRUITMENT
Temporary Chef posts: North East
Are you a Chef looking for a diverse new challenge?
Adkins & Cheurfi, a well-respected, premium hospitality agency based in Sunderland are looking for relief chefs to join their expanding brigade.
We are the largest suppliers of temporary chefs across the North East of England and we are looking for talented chefs to join our growing team.
Why apply for this Temporary Chef – North East role?
- Flexible working days/hours to balance work and home life
- Company competitions
- You decide to work for us as PAYE, LTD or Sole Trader
- Invitations to catering seminars and functions
- Free company chef whites
- Career advice and support
If you’re a Head Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous chef, Senior Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie looking for a change in your career, please apply now.
Although this is a temporary role you’ll receive a weekly salary, 28 days holidays and with some jobs, you will receive gratuities in addition.
About the Relief Chef job
You’ll work closely with different Head chefs and Sous Chefs in a range of Hotels, Restaurants and Contract Catering sites and your days and weeks will vary. As some of our clients occupy rural locations, own transport is highly desirable.
As Relief Chef, your responsibilities will include :
- Working in numerous restaurants with a variety of different menus
- Working within Hotels up to Rosette level, including some split shifts
- Working on conferencing and banqueting at some locations
- Supporting weddings, events, and functions throughout the year
- Working within cafés and restaurants within office buildings and factories
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Relief Chef role
- Due diligence with records, and health & Safety procedures
- Ability to follow recipe specifications and guidance from different venues
- Ability to work well in a committed team environment
- At least 2 years kitchen experience
- NVQ or Equivalent in Professional Cookery / Hospitality & Catering