Sous Chef – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sous Chef – Newcastle Upon Tyne –
Adkins & Cheurfi are delighted to search for a Sous Chef on behalf of our client, a Hotel in Northumberland.
The hotel is a well renowned and popular venue in the local area and has recently fallen under new ownership. They are striving to modernise the establishment and create an upmarket restaurant and banqueting venue with 40 bedrooms on site. Building on the local produce and taking inspiration from the Northumberland countryside our client is looking to create a traditional menu in a modern brassiere with first class service for all guests.
With an excellent salary of £28,000 on offer, the client is also focused on a fair work-life balance and pays overtime per shift if you work outside of your contracted 48 hours. Our client is also willing to assist with a relocation plan, where required, and would support any individual who may need live in accommodation in the initial three months of starting with the Hotel.
- Menu Planning and creating daily specials alongside the head chef
- The responsibility of staff with assistance in the planning of rotas
- Capability to working to a very high standard on all sections of a modern kitchen
- Team leader with excellent motivational attributes
- Ability to cook, prepare and serve fresh food with quality ingredients
- Hardworking and enthusiastic individual
- 2 years working within fine dining or a rosette standard hotel at Junior Sous level or above