Sous Chef – Country Inn
£25,000 per year …
Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting for a Sous Chef to work in a Country Inn, within a Hotel grounds, for our client in Northumberland.
The client is a 2 AA rosette Hotel situated in the beautiful Northumberland countryside, comprising of a spa, golf course and three restaurants, the Hotel offers free live-in to successful candidates.
As Sous Chef of the on-site Pub, our client is offering an excellent salary of £25,000 per year, our client offers incentives for increased pay at regular periods throughout your career and offers a pay review within your first three months working on site.
Working alongside, and reporting into the Head Chef you will be managing a team of Chef de Parties and will be responsible for the kitchen, quality of food, service and motivation throughout the brigade.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a similar establishment at Senior Chef de Partie/Junior Sous level and above and will have a fine dinning/fresh food Country Inn background
Candidate requirements –
- The responsibility of managing staff and planning of rotas
- The capability of working to a high standard
- Team leader with excellent motivational attributes
- Health, Hygiene, Safety and good working practice leader
- Ability to cook, prepare, train and create fresh food dishes with quality local ingredients
- Hardworking and enthusiastic individual
- Prepared to live in and work long hours, evenings and weekends