Sous Chef wanted for an award-winning luxury spa hotel and country club in the Yorkshire Dales.
Salary on offer is between £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
My client is looking for an experienced sous chef to join the team and work alongside the head chef to manage and run the kitchen.
You will be working in a no expense spared modern and contemporary open kitchen so you must be presentable and professional at all times.
Menus are seasonal comprising of fresh produce which is homegrown and picked from the 4-acre gardens within the hotel estate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an already experienced sous chef looking to show off their skills in the kitchen and work for a fantastic company in a friendly team.
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and personal development plan
- Career progression opportunities
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Company discounts
- Temporary accommodation for relocation
- Free onsite parking
We are looking for:
- A presentable and professional team player
- Talented and passionate about cooking
- Confidence to work in an open kitchen
- Excellent food presentation skills
- Enthusiastic with a good work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
My client can assist with relocation and provide temporary accommodation for an initial period.
An excellent opportunity not to be missed this job will not be on the market long