Senior Sous Chef – Northumberland
Senior Sous Chef – Northumberland –
Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting or a Senior Sous Chef for our client in Northumberland.
The client is a 2 AA rosette Hotel situated in the beautiful Northumberland countryside, comprising of a spa, golf course and three restaurants, the Hotel offers free live-in to successful candidates.
Offering an excellent salary of £28,000 per year, our client offers incentives for increased pay at regular periods throughout your career and offers a pay review within your first three months working on site.
Working alongside, and reporting into the Head Chef you will be managing a team of Sous chefs and Chef de Parties throughout the hotel and will be responsible for the kitchen, quality of food, service and motivation throughout the brigade.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a similar establishment at Sous Chef level and above and will have a fine dining/rosette background.
Candidate requirements –
- Menu Planning, costing and GP focused
- The responsibility of managing staff and planning of rotas
- The capability of working to a very high standard in several kitchens throughout
- Team leader with excellent motivational attributes
- Health, Hygiene, Safety and good working practice leader
- Ability to cook, prepare, train and create fresh food dishes with quality local ingredients
- Hardworking and enthusiastic individual
- Prepared to live in and work long hours, evenings and weekends