School Cleaner needed – DBS essential
We are now recruiting for experienced school cleaners to work 20-25 hours per week term time across Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham from the beginning of June. As part of their COVID-19 security efforts, a number of schools require temporary cleaning services to keep the schools as clean as possible while the pupils and staff are on site.
You would be required to carry out the following duties:
- disinfecting general areas around the school, including door handles, shelves, hand rails etc..
- cleaning toilets and replenishing cleaning products
- mopping and sweeping
- removing waste
You will need to have:
- An Enhanced DBS certificate which is clean and clear dates within the last twelve months
- No underlying health conditions such as asthma or diabetes
- The ability to work alone unsupervised
- A methodical approach to your work with an eye for details
- Previous, verifiable experience as a cleaner
- Weekly pay
- Onsite parking
- Ongoing work
- Holiday pay
- Full PPE
- Staff incentives
If you think you are suitable for this role of school cleaner please apply today.