Restaurant Manager Required
Restaurant Manager required for stylish new opening in Whitley Bay.
We are seeking an extraordinary Restaurant Manager for a luxury new opening on the seafront in Whitley Bay. Our client is already the proud owner of an established fine dining, sea food destination with an enviable reputation for superb food and service. They are looking to build on their existing success with this stunning new venture, launching Summer 2018. Housed in an iconic landmark property facing the sea, this 150 cover restaurant will have an emphasis on the decadent and the luxurious. Sumptuous seafood dishes, extravagant desserts and an extensive champagne and premium wine list will all be available. Guests will enjoy sweeping panoramic ocean views in an elegant space with floor to ceiling windows. This a is a once in a life time opportunity to take the reigns in the most hotly anticipated restaurant opening of 2018. You will be working alongside a brigade of hand picked chefs at the top of their game, delivering a unique experience in an opulent setting.
This Restaurant Manager position involves:
- Managing the overall restaurant budget to meet the business requirements within financial limits
- Establish effective ordering and purchasing systems
- Managing staffing levels on a daily basis
- Recruiting, training and mentoring staff, implementing staff incentives and personal development strategies to maximise staff performance.
- Training staff on food knowledge, wine and champagnes.
- Developing strategies to obtain customer feedback and implement insights gained to improve business performance
- Implement innovative marketing ideas to market special dishes and any promotions
- Stock control
- Implementing and maintaining all necessary health and safety considerations
- Building relationships with local clientele and local businesses
- Creating a motivational environment for staff and a relaxing, enjoyable and memorable experience for guests consistently
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a successful tenure in a similar role and environment
- Have superb communication skills, both literally and verbally
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and actively engage with both guests and staff naturally
- Be a solution focused quick thinker who acts with clarity and vision under pressure
- Be a total hospitality professional who takes a genuine delight in innovative, cutting edge food and service
- Be organised, dedicated and resilient
- Be a team player with the ability to work with other departments to deliver amazing results
What you will get in return:
- A generous salary
- Ongoing training and development with scope for rapid career progression
- A chance to work with the best in the business
- On site parking
- The freedom to express your style of management and make this property your own
- Staff incentives
This role would suit an ambitious Restaurant Manager seeking a career defining role for a company that really understands the concept of fantastic hospitality. Apply today.