Restaurant Manager- Leedspermanent
Adkins & Cheurfi are currently recruiting a General Manager to work in a new fast-food style restaurant in Leeds!
An amazing opportunity for an experienced General Manager who loves providing customers with incredible food, excellent service and an experience they won’t forget. You need to be a well organised, driven, creative individual with strong communication and leadership qualities and a natural ability to get the best out of a team and make great food!
As General Manager you will be responsible for all operational, staffing, customer service and performance expectations, including:
· Day to day business management of the restaurant. Including monitoring of sales, requirements and profitability.
· Ensuring the output is consistently of the highest quality and in line with specifications.
· Implementing menu changes and operational changes following consultation with the Operations Director.
· Recruit for, build, manage and train an exceptional team of kitchen and front of house staff who are passionate about the product and customer service. Ensuring that Kitchen and FOH staff are working together as a seamless team.
· Ensuring the customer service is consistently of the highest quality and in line with expectations.
· Ensuring that all customers are welcomed into the store and the environment and team is friendly and welcoming at all times.
40 hours per week, including weekend work
- Excellent communication skills, spoken, written and verbal.
- Management skills and experience, of managing a team, preferably in a quick service restaurant or venue
- Highly organised and effective in time management
- Leader and motivator
- Upbeat, sociable hospitable and attentive.
- Licensee/personal license holder
- An understanding of GP’s, WP’s and stock management
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- Food hygiene certification to Level 2/3
- Clean UK driving license
£25,000 per annum & healthcare package.
If this sounds like the next exciting role for you, don’t hesitate to apply, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0191 5166118