Relief Chef Leeds – Daytime Hours
RELIEF CHEFS WANTED LEEDS & NORTH YORKSHIRE
Immediate starts are available for chefs in Leeds looking for daytime hours!
We are looking for high-quality relief chefs, CDP to Head Chef level to join our superb brigade of agency chefs in Leeds and North Yorkshire.
We supply hotels, restaurants, museums, theatres, schools, commercial sites and everything in between.
What are the responsibilities of an Adkins Cheurfi relief chef?
- Once booked in with one of our clients, you must arrive on time with chef whites and knives to begin work
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of high quality, fresh food to deadlines
- Delegate to kitchen assistants
- Take responsibility for your section or tasks dedicated to you
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and order in your area
- Promote a positive and friendly attitude toward work and peers
- Keep health and safety records as required
- Stock control
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience at CDP or above
- Be able to travel independently to and from work
- Be a good communicator who can work effectively as part of a team
- Have an up to date food hygiene certificate or be willing to complete refresher training
- Be organised and efficient with the ability to adapt to changing situations quickly
- Hourly pay, paid weekly
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- A professional agency with an excellent team environment
Apply today immediate start dates available!