Relief Chef – Newcastle
Relief Chef positions
Salary: £9-£13+ per hour
Are you a Chef looking for a new challenge and a chef job that gives you a good work-life balance? Adkins & Cheurfi, a well-respected, premium hospitality agency based in Sunderland are looking for relief chefs to join their expanding brigade.
Why apply for this Relief Chef role?
- Flexible working days/hours to balance work and home life
- Company competitions
- You decide to work for us as PAYE, LTD or Sole Trader
- Invitations to Catering seminars and functions
- Free company chef whites
If you’re a Head Chef, Sous Chef, Junior Sous chef, Senior Chef de Partie or Chef de Partie looking for a change in your career, please apply now.
Although this is for a relief role you’ll receive a weekly salary, 28 days’ holidays and some jobs pay tips.
About the Relief Chef job
You’ll Work closely with various Head chefs and Sous Chefs in a variety of Hotels, Restaurants and Contract Catering sites and your days and weeks will be very varied. Due to the locations of some of our clients, your own transport will be essential, to ensure you are in continuous work.
As Relief Chef, your responsibilities will include:
- Working in various restaurants with a variety of different menus
- Working within Hotels up to Rosette level, including some split shifts
- Working on conferencing and banqueting at some locations
- Supporting weddings, events, and functions throughout the year
- Working within cafés and restaurants within office buildings and factories
Skills and experience you’ll bring to the Relief Chef role
- Due diligence with records, and health & Safety procedures
- Following existing recipes and guidance from different venues
- Ability to work well in a team with the wiliness to assist
- A flexible individual with at least 2 years’ experience within kitchens
- NVQ or Equivalent in Professional Cookery / Hospitality & Catering
Apply for immediate consideration for this Relief Chef position.