Pastry Chef – Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Adkins & Cheurfi are currently looking to recruit a passionate and innovative pastry chef de partie for a prestigious client in the South Lakes.
Our client, a luxury Lake District hotel, set in 14 acres of landscaped grounds on the doorstep of the Southern Lake District, a stunning, award-winning wedding venue.
We are recruiting for an ambitious, motivated and passionate Pastry Chef to join the well-established kitchen team and join the talented head chef in the production of his locally sourced menus. The Head Chef at this venue takes pride in producing a seasonal menu that suits many different palates and appeals to a wide selection of clientele in the hotel’s recent Rosette-awarded restaurant.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience at chef de partie level and experience of pastry
- To be motivated and able to follow the instructions to the highest specification
- A genuine passion for all things pastry
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure
Why should I apply for this pastry chef position?
- Excellent starting salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Work in a friendly environment with a high achieving team
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent ongoing training
- Scope for career progression
- Flexible employer
- Accommodation available locally (initial live-in could be made available.)