Part time cook
Part time cook needed for work in the care, education and contract catering sector
Are you a cook with experience in school, care home or industrial kitchens? As our client base grows we are seeking to add to our dedicated relief team to cover absence in the workplace.
- adhere to all site specific policies and regulations
- delegate to catering assistants
- manage stock with minimum waste
- open and close the kitchen if required
- you may be required to work alone with a kitchen assistant
- you may be required to be customer facing
Part time cook: what qualities should I have?
- You must be professional and trustworthy. A recent DBS certificate is highly desirable.
- You must have at least two years experience in a relevant environment.
- You will be reliable and punctual.
- You must be able to travel to and from sites independently.
- You must be able to respond effectively to a high pressure environment.
Why should I sign up?
- Excellent hourly rates, paid weekly, direct to you.
- Holiday pay.
- Support and advice.
- Opportunities for permanent placement.
- Most sites have free on site parking.
If you are interested in this part time cook position then we would like to hear from you.