Adkins & Cheurfi Recruitment are the leading hospitality agency supplying hundreds of venues throughout the region with temporary staff.
We are on the lookout for some experienced Kitchen Porters/Assistants to join our agency where we regularly supply a wide range of venues across the Northeast. We are always looking for new talent to join our agency.
We offer competitive hourly rates of pay and opportunities to gain high quality experience along with progression.
If you would be interested in joining our team of flexible staff, please apply to this with an up-to-date CV and one of our team will be in touch soon.
– Assist in food preparation and meal assembly in a fast-paced restaurant kitchen.
– Follow recipes and instructions provided by the culinary team.
– Maintain cleanliness and organization of the kitchen area.
– Assist with inventory management and stock rotation.
– Adhere to food safety and sanitation guidelines.
– Collaborate with the kitchen staff to ensure smooth operations
– Previous experience working in a kitchen or restaurant environment.
– Basic knowledge of food preparation techniques and culinary terminology is a plus.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions accurately.
– Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
Salary: £10.42+ per hour.
– Company Pension
– Holiday Pay
– Weekly Pay
– Flexible work
– Dedicated Consultants
– Uniform provided after probation period