Adkins & Cheurfi are recruiting on behalf of a client for a kitchen porter for a restaurant in the Newcastle area.
The client has movement with hours with the offer of both flexible hours and a fixed hourly contract available.
The right candidate will be:
- Hardworking, focused and determined
- Reliable and flexible
- Experienced working with machinery
- Willing and able to work as a key part of a successful team
- Well presented with a keen attention to detail
- Forward-thinking and confident in making their own way to the venues
- Have previous kitchen porter experience in restaurants and/ or hotels
The kitchen porter role includes the following responsibilities:
- Operating a mechanised pot wash
- Filling up and use chemicals correctly as required
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all areas of the kitchen
- Taking instruction from the chefs and adhere to opening and closing procedures
- Being responsible for cleaning and storing of crockery, cutlery, pans and cooking utensils
- Having responsibility for waste disposal
- Being aware of COSHH
The role is a permanent position where the successful candidates will be working directly for the client.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com.