Kitchen Porters needed
Kitchen Porters needed – relief contracts at Adkins and Cheurfi. We are currently adding to our team of kitchen assistants to work varying temporary assignments in a range of kitchens across the North East.
Why should you apply?
- Avoid the drudge of working in the same kitchen week in, week out.
- Choose shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Get paid weekly every Friday
- Get paid for every minute you work on shift
- Immediate starts available
- With temp-perm jobs available you get the chance to try out a kitchen before you commit to a permanent job role
Successful applicants will be:
- Smart and presentable
- Punctual and reliable
- Experienced in both hotel kitchen porter work and restaurants
- Aware of COSHH
- Able to follow instruction and work from their own initiative
- Good communicators
- Able to make their own way to work with the correct uniform
- Able to work well under pressure
Some of the clients we supply occupy a more rural location so having your own transport would be highly desirable and we can help with fuel costs.
If you want to join our team of relief kitchen assistants then call us today