Junior Sous Chef – Newcastle Upon Tyne
Adkins & Cheurfi are searching for a Junior Sous Chef – Newcastle Upon Tyne – to work in a fine dining restaurant based within a well-renowned tourist hotspot on the North East coast.
Working 5 out of 7 days, on a strict 48 hour per week contract, this is a fabulous opportunity to work with some of the North East most talented chefs.
Offering a very competitive salary of £24,000 per year, this a chance for a Junior Sous Chef to join a fabulous business, in a stunning location.
Candidate requirements –
- Responsible for managing staff
- Capable of working to a very high standard and maintaining standards
- Team leader with excellent motivational attributes
- Health, Hygiene, Safety and good working practice leader
- Ability to cook, prepare, train and create fresh food dishes with quality local ingredients
- Hardworking and enthusiastic individual
- Prepared to work early mornings and weekends
If you would like to learn more about these positions please do not hesitate to contact the team today.