Junior Sous Chef
We are looking for a chef junior sous chef who wants to work in a friendly modern kitchen. Cooking both innovative and British traditional dishes using only fresh produce.
This role offers job security an excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to progress your career within this already successful company.
- Junior Sous chef
- Working 4 days / 48 hours per week
- Salary £24,000 + paid overtime
- Excellent tip share paid monthly
- Paid Overtime
- Excellent career development opportunities
- On the job training program with industry qualifications
- Free onsite parking
- Group/staff discounts
- 28 days holiday
Job / Person specification
- Confidently manage a section
- Be able to prep and cook dishes from the menu within reasonable timescales
- Must be able to follow recipes and instructions
- Competent in food labeling and carrying out temperature checks
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of health and safety procedures within a kitchen.
- Keep own section clean at all times
- 1 year + experience at Junior sous level
- Be willing to train and mentor junior staff members
- Be passionate about cooking and take pride in their work.
- A good communicator who is willing to listen and learn
- A good team player who works well with others
This is an excellent opportunity for a chef de partie or junior sous chef looking to work in an established friendly kitchen. Working for a successful company.