Hotel Restaurant Manager
Hotel Restaurant Manager needed for charming boutique hotel in Hexham.
Full time, permanent contract.
We are working on behalf of our client, a stunning Victorian hotel in the heart of picturesque Hexham. They require a Restaurant Manager to run their open plan restaurant lounge area and oversee the guest dining experience from beginning to end.
Duties and responsibilities of Hotel Restaurant Manager:
- Overseeing all the day to day operations of the F&B department in the hotel.
- Ordering and stock management.
- Taking responsibility for the social media activities for the F&B department.
- Training, coaching and motivating staff to continuously improve the level of service provided to diners.
- Managing staffing levels and rotas.
- Liaising with guests to enhance their stay in the hotel wherever possible.
- Solving problems as they arise in a decisive and calm manner.
- Maintaining impeccable standards across the F&B department.
- Handling cash and reconciling payments.
- Have previous relevant hotel F&B experience.
- Have a can-do, hands on approach to your work.
- Be smart and presentable with superb interpersonal skills.
- Take pride in your work and have great attention to detail.
- Possess a strong work ethic and by physically fit.
- Be a good leader with ability to help people progress within the hotel.
Why apply as Hotel Restaurant Manager?
- Superb salary.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Work for a genuinely supportive employer in beautiful surroundings.
- Immediate start
- Job security.
This role would suit a Hotel Restaurant Supervisor looking to take the next step in their career. Attitude, personality and the personal calibre of the candidate is the main consideration of success in this role.