Hotel Food & Beverage Manager
A Landmark hotel on the Lincolnshire coast requires an experienced Hotel Food & Beverage Manager to join the team
The hotel currently boasts 24 bedrooms, a busy bar, restaurant and 2 x function suites with a capacity for 200 guests. The hotel also caters to weddings, private dining, functions and events.
As Food & Beverage Manager your main role will be to help drive the business forward and ensure the smooth running of the bar, restaurant, and all events.
Responsibilities / Experience
- Must have knowledge and experience of bar & restaurant operations
- Experienced in managing Functions, Weddings & Events including costings.
- Confident in managing a variety of events from start to finish
- Barista trained
- Cellar management, licensing law, and EPOS management experienced.
- Full understanding of the Health and Safety and Fire Policies.
- Excellent levels of customer service and customer care at all time
- Work closely with the Catering & Front of House team ensuring any issues are dealt with immediately and appropriately
- Co-ordinate staff, preparing rotas in line with sales budgets and staff cost targets
- Monitor staff punctuality and presentation
- Develop & motivate staff, including providing training, setting individual & team targets & providing performance appraisals
- Work with Hotel management to develop and implement sales & marketing plans.
- Organise & Lead team meetings to build skills, discuss marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a similar role within a hotel or similar environment
- Staff tips
- Meals on duty
- Free links golf at our sister golf club
Accommodation can be provided
Please call us today for more information or email your CV to