Hotel Deputy Manger / Operations Manager
Hotel Deputy General Manager / Operations manager required
Superb North East coastal location
Hours: 45 per week
We are looking for a deputy general manager/operations manager to oversee a well known North East hotel.
This is a multisite operation. Along with the hotel and events, you would also be required to oversee a large on trend busy bar and tearoom.
The hotel is 43 bedrooms, it caterers to a lot of functions and events the larger function room can cater to just over 300 guests.
Role / Requirements
- Oversee 5 managers with a further 50+ junior members of staff across all sites.
- We are looking for someone who has an excellent background in staff training and leadership.
- You must be able to manage a team effectively and lead by example.
- Manage functions and events.
- Oversee the day to day general running of the hotel
- Staff training and development
- We want someone who is hands-on with the experience to be able to jump into any role throughout the hotel.
- Branded experience is preferred.
- You must be experienced in all aspects of the role.
You must have a solid CV with a minimum of 2 years in your previous role but most importantly we are looking for an experienced hands-on manager who can lead by example.