Hotel Chef de Partie
Hotel Chef de Partie needed for stunning hotel situated in the Southern Lake District.
Our client, an award winning luxury hotel, twenty minutes from Windermere is set in fourteen acres of private woodlands. It boasts 50 opulent rooms, a superb events setup, a Rosette acclaimed restaurant and the opportunity for al fresco dining.
We are recruiting for two ambitious, motivated and passionate Chef de Parties to join the well established kitchen team and join the talented head chef in the production of his seasonal, locally sourced menus. The gastronomic offering at this celebrated hotel is a fresh take on classic British and European cuisine. The finest ingredients are sourced from local suppliers and presentation is imaginative and innovative.
Hotel Chef de Partie – responsibilities:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality cuisine within your section, eg. sauce, grill, larder…
- Reporting to the sous chef and working as part of a team to ensure a smooth service
- Overseeing all maintenance and health and safety within your section
- Communicating all issues within the team
- Using customer feedback to constantly improve your offerings
- Prep event food as required
You must be:
- Experienced working in a high quality, fresh food kitchen
- Able to work calmly under pressure without compromising your standards
- A dedicated, passionate chef with a genuine passion for producing the best dishes
- A good team player
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Professional Cookery
- Physically fit
Why apply for this Hotel Chef de Partie position?
- Work in a friendly environment with a high achieving team
- Immediate starts available
- Excellent ongoing training
- Scope for career progression
- The hotel employ a policy where no chef works over 50 hours per week
- No split shifts
- Flexible employer
- Cheap accommodation available locally
If you are interested in joining the team as Hotel Chef de partie at this beautiful location then please apply today.